Ettinger Engineering Associates has an opening for a mechanical engineer
- Design and layout of HVAC systems
- Provide engineering responses to shop drawings, submittals and Requests for Information
- Communicate and work to resolve technical issues with engineering team and clients
- Perform engineering calculations in support of the accurate design and layout of the HVAC system in buildings
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 18 months of experience in job offered or related job title, where the 18 months of experience involved each of the following:
- HVAC system design and load calculations
- Performance of HVAC inspections
- HVAC design using Revit software
- HVAC design using AutoCAD software
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary based on the candidate's experience and credentials
- Medical, vision and dental insurance offered with substantial contributions by the firm
- 401k plan with firm matching schedule.
- PTO schedule increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply: If interested, please send resume to Diana Ettinger, Robert Ettinger P.E., PC., 505 8th Ave. 24th. floor, New York, NY 10018
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Read about our company culture
EEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Return to Careers