Sustainability Project Manager
Currently we offer excellent career opportunities for a dynamic and qualified Project Sustainability Specialist to provide sustainability and energy efficiency services on residential and commercial buildings. This position will be integral to the development of our sustainability consulting team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead sustainability scope on a wide range of projects. This role has excellent team building and growth potential for the right candidate.
Responsibilities associated with the position are:
- Manage projects with sustainability and energy efficiency scope including client/consultant coordination and correspondence.
- Handle all aspects of project scope of work and oversee completion within schedule and budget.
- Provide documentation and program compliance support for projects targeting energy efficiency and green building certifications like LEED, Enterprise Green Community, Passive House, WELL, Living Building Challenge, ENERGY STAR and other state funded incentive programs.
- Perform energy modeling on a wide range of software applications/tools. Review construction drawings/submittals for compliance with program requirements.
- Provide facilitation and support services to senior staff in developing reports, performing energy modeling, conducting analytical calculations, and other tasks as required.
- Perform field verification/ diagnostic testing/ inspections on multifamily buildings.
Minimum required qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in a building environment design or planning field i.e. architecture, mechanical engineering, energy management or building-related engineering disciplines.
- Certifications like PE, HERS Rater, LEED Green Rater, CxA, BPI, CEM, TAB are a PLUS. MEP experience is a strong PLUS. 5+ years of experience in sustainability, energy efficiency, field verification and/or building commissioning.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience leading projects with Sustainability scope of work, including team coordination, energy analysis, field support and client communication.
- MUST have strong writing and speaking skills for effective communication.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage several projects concurrently, ensuring completion per schedule and budget.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $72,679.00 - $159,920.00 per year.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10018
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
EEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Read about our company culture
Please submit your resumes and/or cover letters to email@example.com
Return to Careers