Sr. MEP Design Engineer - Mechanical
Ettinger Engineering Associates has openings for experienced Senior MEP Mechanical Engineers with a minimum of 8-10 years experience in systems design, creating plans, schematics, equipment selection & calculations, response to shop drawings/submittals/RFIs, systems narratives, specifications and so on. This role will require also supervision of junior staff and review of drawings.
General Qualifications include:
- A B.S. in Engineering and 8+ years of experience in MEP Mechanical field
- EIT certificate and/or PE License preferred
- Other certifications a plus (LEED GA or AP, BCxP, HBDP, etc.)
- Must be familiar with local building codes
- Must be experienced with both AutoCad and Revit
- Experience in PMing an entire project handling other MEP trades a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE & Google Drive tools
- Must be able to professionally represent the company to clients and agencies at meetings and through written correspondence
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to solve complex technical and project level problems
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary based on the candidate's experience and credentials
- Medical, vision and dental insurance offered with substantial contributions by the firm
- Disability insurance for the employee paid for by the Firm
- 401k plan with firm matching schedule.
- PTO schedule increases with years of service
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please send resume labeled with first and last name with minimum salary requirements. Also include a brief description of your relevant experience associated with the position requirements.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Read about our company culture
EEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Please submit your resumes and/or cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Careers