- Address: 127-03 Jamaica Ave, Richmond Hill, NY
- Owner: Arker Companies and Northeast
- Brooklyn Housing Development Corporation
- Architect: Hugo S. Subotovsky AIA Architects
- Status: Under Construction
Project Key Features
Six story, 65 unit new construction rental apartment building, set aside for seniors 62 or older, consisting of 59 one-bedrooms, 5 two-bedrooms and 1 two-bedroom superintendent’s unit. Amenities include a ground floor lounge, community facility, outdoor parking and a laundry room. The development is designed to exceed the minimum LEED and NYSERDA standards and provide 20% energy savings over ASHRAE 90.1-2004 standards. Funding for this project will be provided by federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credits.
Special funding/financing through NYS HCR LIHC and SLIHC, NYSERDA.