- Address: Brooklyn, NY
- Owner: New York City Economic Development Corp.
- Architect: Ten Arquitectos
Project Key Features
New 50,000 square foot fit-out of cultural & theater spaces with NYCEDC including the following tenants:
- 651 Arts: a performing arts space including rehearsal studios, dressing rooms and education and administrative spaces
- BAM Cinemas: a multi-arts center with four screening rooms, lobby mezzanine circulation area, event & concession areas
- Hamm Archive: critical area storage for archive materials, work area, and offices for conservation staff
- MoCADA: a museum with gallery & exhibition space, education space, artist workshops and gift shop
- Brooklyn Public Library: flexible space of multipurpose room and education space
- Common Space: a shared lobby space including multi-purpose room and escalator/elevators
The approximate Construction Cost is $20,000,000.