- Address: East 161st Street between Melrose
- & Courtlandt Avenues, Bronx, NY
- Owner: The Phipps Houses Group
- Builder: Monadnock Construction, Inc.
- Architect: Dattner Architects
- Status: Completed
Project Key Features
Set on two sites and located in the Melrose Commons Urban Renewal Area in the South Bronx, Courtlandt Corners is an affordable housing rental apartment building complex totaling approximately 450,000 square feet with 320 dwelling units, parking garage and 20,000 square feet of ground floor retail space.
Courtlandt Corners was designed to meet the criteria for Enterprise Green Communities Initiatives and NYSERDA Multifamily Performance Program.